2011♣过年

this year will be a special chinese new year for me...
because the 1st time i start my chinese new year
at Bahau~
is my mom hometown...
spent with my grandmother here~
my mom's mother...
now i know the style of chinese new year at here...
was sososo lively~


this is my mom and her brother..my smallest 【kao fu】~
for the grand reunion dinner,
they like steamboat..
every year also be the same~
all the dinnerware and tables chairs will bring out
and place at "external hall" of the house..

like a steamboat buffet..
take what u like..
cook what u want...
eat much u can...
^^
everybody just enjoy the food...
some of my uncle didnt wear cloth also...
so relaxing to eat at home~^^

i also want take a picture~yeah^^

these all are my cousin brothers~~
younger batch~
the elder batch already leave home...
don like to back home also...
haiz~~

after dinner....
suddenly!!
came a dog~
is the neighbor's dog...
a BIG dog!!!
his hand had abit cacat~
pity him...
he is so kind~
but his power is so strong~
his master need to pull strongly to stop him run towards us..

my mom want take photo with him..
but she scared..=="

look at this~
i am not scared at all!!!
hahaha~~
his head is bigger than mine...


The longgggg firecracker...>.<~Mummy~
Morning:White flower,
Afternoon:Pink flower,
Evening:Red flower,
Nite: wither flower

很晒啊~


Brother & me~


所谓。。。【素颜】


My Family~^^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光