Getting Result.

YES!!!

Finally I am Graduated!!!♥

~3 Years~

Time Flies...

I still remember that time.....

Everybody were continue their study after Form6,

but only Me, still working...

The Form6 result really disappointed me...

i had no motivation to continue study

i even try to avoid my friends whoever getting good result

I feel desperate

I feel Shame~

but...

I had to thanks my friend whoever supported me

along the road towards success~

Thanks all my friends who help me a lots~

especially

♥【Daddy & Mummy】

【college course-mate & lecturers】♥

♥【SMS】

【Shinya】♥

♥【Desa Ex-colleague】

【Sifu】♥

and the ♥【PERSON】♥ who help me a lots whenever i need help

but always asking for food treated~lol~

**********************************************************
NOW

I am getting the result...♥

With the best result that i can ever got

I want to share my happiness to all of my closer

Friends♥

&

♥Family

I am so great-full to have my life with your all appearance...

♥Good luck for U & ME♥

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光