stop working!!

yes, i stop working now...happy to back to my freedom life~but now i still busyING for my college life~finally i can concentrate in study now....

mummy will be happy, cause she no need to worry abt my security while i always back late...
coursemate will happy, cause finally i can spent more time to discuss our assignment now...
my friends will happy, cause i can join them back for the funny crazy life although my parents are here now~~
and the most happiest is me, cause now i can have more time to do my work and accompany my family and friendzz~~muakzz...

but my boss will headache~cause my suddenly resign may cause them some employment problem...
even i am happy to get my freedom back, but i will still memorize all the happy things during the working period with my dearest collegues.....

recently i am really miss some one...without any reason...maybe long time no see or maybe long time no contact~~i had no this feeling long time ago...may i miss u???

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光