♥ 23th birthday 2010 ♥

23/10/10
is my birthday
having BBQ at my house
thanks mokmok kahwai
for accompany to buy things
and chinmoi ahbuijiejie
thanks for help me preparing the foods

i'm busy for whole night
doing nothing but keep walk around the house
here and there
don't know what i busying
all of them are busy in eating & chatting
but i had no time to eat & chat at all
but is okie...nevermind
as long as they had enjoyed
^^

when i'm busying to taking the fruit for them
i asking meifong about the cake
i had feeling weird long time
why they don't ask for putting the cake in refri
then meifong say some1 will delivered
i wonder who will be
then when i want to go out
i saw crowd behind the door...
so i just wait inside the hall
i know what they want to do
but just surprise
when see the one taking cake appear in front of me

aiyoyo~
why munkuin at here?
oh my god!
what happen here?
who can tell me?
feel warm at that moment
then tears start coming out~
oh no~~
i don't wish people capture my crying face!
i had try so hard to hold back
but still let them capture cry+smile face
haiz~
i saw the candle almost finish burn
i know they had wait for some time ady
for who absent
you had miss something here~hahaxxXD

♥the chocolate cake♥
i like it
my bf also like it
all also like it

thanks guys~♥
for coming and celebrate for me
~appreciate appreciate~
my mom was awake from sleep
when they sing birthday song for me
is time to thanks my dearest mother
who give birth to me
♥love mummy always♥
^3^

this 2 is the
【幕后功臣】
if not them
i think the party will definitely become a mess
hahaha^O^

feel sorry to mokmok
thanks for accompany me
but i so busy
fail to accompany u when u feel boring
luckily ah sheng had come early
♥thank you~mokmok~^3^

ah san and kahwai
late loh!
but forgive u2 lah~
as long as don't absent
but i forgot give cake to u2 oh~
sori sori...>.<
and thanks for the gift ya~^^

had receive so many gift this year
thanks all of you~♥
really like each of the present~

so participating!
muckZzz~=3=
love u guys~♥

big elephant!
hohoho...
thanks girls for coming~
any inconsiderate please forgive ya~
i like the bag and shoes so much!
♥thanks♥
=3=

*Friendship Forever*

*THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR GIVEN ME AN UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES*

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光