♥Busy Life♥~~☺

Is just finish my assignment yesterday

But the Busy Life never stop

Many assignments still in the process status

+ Ms Puva was asking me to conduct a show for her

Charity purpose

I need to choreograph the dance steps

For a Malay Song

This is the first challenge

The second challenge much more tough

I need to train the participants

Some who had no any dancing experience

To dance like professional dancer

I do not know i can achieve it or not

But i still thanks Ms Puva

For giving me chance to take part on this show

This actually my first time for college but in final year

Ms Puva also is the first person in the college

Discovered my talent

I promise i will do my best

But just feel embarrassed

Because i'm not the in-charge person for this show in the beginning

Really felt Sorry to Her~~

Anyway,

Hope will have a good show on that night!

Everyone must work hard ya~~^^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光