Graduation Ceremony

Today is my graduation ceremony...Daddy, Mummy, Brother, grandma & all my friends come for supporting me~haha~I'm very happy~this is the first and only time to wear gown~the gown looks really weird..=.="...

I am grateful that all my family members purposely coming back for me~I can see how my father proud of me when he capture photo and video for me during i accept the certificate on the stage...He seems really happy!!

I also specially thanks all my friends come for me...is touch guys~^^~i like the flowers so much~and i also thanks ah bui jiejie for the graduation gift...and the one i love, thank you~actually he got work that day, but because of me, he dump his work and follow his promises...Thanks dear~

The moment of accepting cert is....nervous, exited, and proud!!! Time to wait is long, but the time on stage is just a while~~I know I walk proudly on the stage even my result is not the best!!But at least, i dint disappointed my parent!!^^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光