bad luck vs good luck

today i thought i am good luck, bcos i rush my coursework in last minute this morning..
then after all the preparation, i depart to school in the afternoon...
i dress nicely and put some make up to made me more confidence in presentation...
who know....i wait n wait for 3hours....
i had no mood to present already...
all the coursemate fight for the sequence of presentation...
i dont dare to fight with them...they are so fierce~~
so i am bad luck~~
furthermore, i forgot to bring wallet today...
car no petrol, handphone no battery...
no mood, no luck....
haiz~~~
but later, i go yum cha with hwei wuen at puchong,
hwei wuen always help me when i got problem...
got such a fren always accompany me...
i am so lucky~~~
then honlim come to fetch me bcos my car park at my school...
i got a such good fren is so lucky~~
then cheewoon fetch me go back school to take back my car~~
when i got problem i just can thinking about him...
got such a person beside me, i am so lucky~~
finally i realize, after u face all the bad things then only u will know...
actually we are so so lucky~~~hoho^0^

留言

got fren is gd!!!! sumtime fren is bring luck 2 u!!!!

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光