boring

today i need to rush out my assignment for tomorrow presentation...
i am so boring but still need to do this...
i am missing my boy who really work hard make me force myself to work hard also...
i must finish the thing that need to pass up this week,
then only i will got time to accompany my dear this weekend...
today is quite lucky~bcos...
this morning suppose to have a presentation for marketing class...
who knows, the lecturer talk talk talk~~~~~~~
then time pass n pass n pass.....
yeah~~~time to go back!!!
then just pospone loh~~haha...^O^
i dont like assignment...i like dating, like shopping, like gathering, like partying~
hohoho^O^...after this suffer period sure i want some relax days for my holiday!!!
today, ntg special happen...just boring...until i asleep....
i remember when i come back home,
during i drive, my eyes like wanna close and closer and closer~~
many times i suddenly break bcos i felt that i almost lost direction...
i slap myself for many times just want to be more awake~
yoyo....i am so dangerous loh~~i dont dare to tell mummy...
then i direct sleep on the sofa right after come back from school...
dont know why so tired oh........haiz~

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光