big supprise^_^

well, i felt damn happy today~so much supprise today~this morning i receive a news from my mum, daddy said want me to choose a car that i want to buy...this is because of my grandpa's old car was too old but my dad still dont want to sell it, but because of thid many relatives start unsatisfy with his decision...so now, he decide to use the old car cert to exchange the 1st paid for a new local car...even this stuff they mention long time ago but this morning only comfirm with me...

Jang jaNg JAng jAnG~~~~hahaxx^^this is my dream car~~for local 1 only la...actually i like civic and city 1...(>.<)



white color in full spec~~

yeah~but i still wondering which 1 is more suit for me...i had no idea in car sector at all~~i need friend suggestion even i actually had my own idea already~~but...many bad sound toward myvi also..i scared that i would make the wrong decision...

after i back from school, i am so "supprise" that my house is in renovation process...=="...what they doing there??later i only know that my dad was try to make our home as a karaoke room...he put 2 big speakers in the hall and 1 air-cond here also...so i tell my friend next time no need to go green box already just come my home la~~hahaxx....

now...my home is damn dirty~haiz...i am so tired but still cant take bath and rest...some more later i need to help mummy clean up the place....what else can i do...T_T

留言

sunbliss寫道…
wow che chi~~
ur dad so great~~~ hehe
omg~now is not like k room but like open concert adi...(faint)>.<
YokE MinG寫道…
mui,ur "xiao ba wang" upgraded d!!Lolz~~^^d

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光