yaki-yaki

yesterday night i go yakiyaki with 1geng of frens in pitstop...
got staff and customer of pitstop as well~~^^
this is the 1st time i go this restaurant...
i bring cheewoon go also...i wonder could he join in the situstion..
but he did it...i want to gave 100% but...
he stole my abalone sushi!!!
so i minus 20%~haha..(x_x)
i like the abalone so much~
this is the 1st time i felt abalone are so deliciouse....
but i felt upset lo~cause i go and order the abalone they dont serve me oh..
why mokmok go they serve 1?wuwu...~~~~(>_<)~~~~ thx him because of fetching my frens~& me...hehe^^ thx him "HELP" me eat those UNfresh sushi~wakakaka.. oh ya, MOKMOK!!!! I DIDNT STOMACHACHE TODAY LOH~SO ALL THE FOOD U COOK YESTERDAY NIGHT IS COOKED ENOUGH~~HAHA(XoX)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光