opening school~*latest news*

yup~opening school adi...finally, daddy mummy had been come back to stay with me~~^^maybe u wont know what the feel when u go home but nobody at home, so u may not know how the feel when u saw the light were on, the fan were moving on,how warm the sound come from inside and the person who open the door for u when u reach home....yaya~this is what i mean family~some people they may not appreciate what they got just like me few years b4~~

then now i will had my dinner with them even lunch if i just having my class in the morning~finally i need not to find any1 alse to accompany me for my meal~~sounds pity rite???hahaha...ya~thats my life for 2years more adi....but something are not good as well...erm...the most big effect is i cant even go anywhere alse up 2me adi~but,i think the benefit are always more than the disadvantage loh~~haha...love to saw them everyday~~

another thing is my new semester...haiz...faint~~~gonna take 5subject for this sem and the time table are rushes too...haiz~~who ask me fail that accounting subject last sem meh~~now being suffer adi....this several month i think i will be very very super-duber busy until the end of this year~~~luckily..i got my parents back up me~~although they havnt know i fail that particular subject~~but i still have frenzz~~~^O^GAMBATEH

the 1st day of school adi make me damn tired...daddy taking my car to service so that i cant drive to school today and i miss out the school bus service after school because of the over time of class....then i walk to the lrt station because i saw there seems to be rain later....after that most longers time that i have been using to go home, finally i get my dinner with my parents~~fuyoh~~damn hard to get the 1st meal for today...(that mean i didnt took my breakfast and lunch today..)later need to go work as well...i am a superwoman~haha...luckily,my boss let me go home earlier tonite cause there are not so much of customers today~~

THX DADDY MUMMY..
THX BOSS...
THX CUSTOMERS AS WELL (COS DIDNT COME PITSTOP TODAY~)
kakaxxx....XP

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光