yoyo....busy life

recently damn busy but happy...
just want feel the satisfactory within the busy hours...
for my study, i become sleep worm in class...eh~not during lecturer teaching lah!!is on break time and lunch hour....cause i really cant tahan already...damn sleepy...but i try my best to concentrate in class when lecturer teaching, even my eye cant open but my ears will keep 100% switch on loh~~kakaka...

for my pitstop job, i am more n more easy handle all the stuff at here already...even relationship between customers and me or boss and me or frens and me, i also can manage a good result for it...just some times will feel damn tired when i work after school without nap....but most the time i am enjoy to working here...a thing make me down only is shinya went back jb for 3days so i just work with her 1 day dis week only....sienzz~~she is my entertain tools~~kekekeke...^O^

for my watson job, i am so glad that i no need to go back sg wang and work...now i just keep working at bandar utama only~~staff here is nicer than sg wang's...all of them is very friendly no matter male or female....theye are all helpfull and nice...donno why, i can ever get higher target at here compare with at sg wang loh~~like today i already sell 2foot massage and 1blood pressure machine, each of them worth rm99.90..c how luck i get from here~~hoho..

for my family, haiz....my mom always mad...cause se still cant used to live with me....my life style is totally different with them...she is so unlike i always work until damn late at night...but thats my job ma~~even i want go out for my 101's offday of the week she also "ngem ngem chem chem"....haiz~~daddy already start his new job but i still affraid that he can used to work at there...so pity la my dad, cant even get a good boss always....i think he need to be a boss actually~~hahaxx~~now i take dinner at home everyday making me getting fater and fater now~~T.T.....

new mission: keep fit and hard on study!!!Y(^^)Y

留言

sunbliss寫道…
jia you che chi~~
u really so busy with study n works e...why ur watson work at so far bandar utama? n then actually what u working at there???

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光