***my new hair style***


today i give my self a new hair style

it is cool.....

it is special......(for me la...)

but i scared mummy will scold....('~')

but,new year ma....

must have something spe"show" right?

hehe~~~

i love my hair now...even i'm not hate it before this~~

it is abit green color...

i langsung didn't think that i can accept color like this...

but,after i try...

i think is more pretty good than i think~~~

it is cheap....(for me la...)

only....RM70....

haha...cheap right?

i love it now but....

don know what will happen after 1 month~~~

maybe it will change to a color that i hate....

留言

Y^Y^寫道…
I like it too!
卉妤寫道…
Wow wow,cool leh!Look like the character in anime,seems 2 b so nice!U always got guts 2 try something new!gd gd ^^b
I only can accept purple red colour(my limit adi)if i wan 2 dye my hair,haha
Cant wait 2 c ur new hairstyle! =)
moongirl_artemis寫道…
wow!!
so attractive.
i'm not dare to change my hairstyle le...
u so brave..

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光