my pitstop job_2

today i feel so glad~~
dont know why...maybe just because dint do any mistake...
ops!!nono....i do...
but...haha~~~nobody aware abt that even customers~~
they order the normal potato wages but i giv them cheesy wages....
they dint realize but order some more for it too!!!
wakakaka~~~~^O^
see how i lucky today~~
these few days not many customers, so i become very very very bored while i working...
luckily~~~all the staff playing games with me...^^
so, i learn a new game again~~~a quite complicated game but interest~~
many friends look so supprise when they saw i am working at pitstop loh..
sunny who came rent studio for dancing practice open his smal eye "big big" when he saw i wearing the pitstop uniform...kekeke...
chemmy also open her extra big eye after she teaching her yoga class and replace the key for me...
even wc know i am working here he also give me an unbelievable look for me~~~wahahaha^O^
hehehe...i just realize that the handsome guy who rent studio that day is same crew with sunny lo...
hohoho...maybe can know him tru sunny adi~~~
wakakaka....and sunny also asking me go support their crew this sunday as well...
GOOD~~~~hahahahahahahaha\(^o^)/~
oh ya!!!today bos just told me that my holiday application had been approved~~
yeah~~~~i can go JB on 25 & 26 july luuu~~~~~\(≧▽≦)/~

留言

PeyShan寫道…
可以请假很好啊~
我..
还不知道T-T
KidzChew寫道…
jia you in ur work!!!
aza aza fighting~
KidzChew寫道…
作者已經移除這則留言。

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光