start my slimming progress.........

wuhu~~~~
for my coming trip to jb,i need keeping fit already~~
joan said she will bring all of us go "wet"~~
wakakakakaka^O^
this time sure will be soso interesting~~
ahbui jiejie, may, wah lui jiejie and cat mama oso will go~~~
walau!!!sure so interesting for our trip~~~
adding me, joan jiejie, ahying jiejie and michelle~~
1st time we gather togather and go clubbing leh!!!!
yoyo...jb men~~check it out~~~wakakaka^O^
joan jiejie wan me bring bikini go oh...=="
haha...how can,some more i didnt have bikini oso ma~~
she say wanna introduce her husband's brother to me...=="
ya lah...i noe he is rich...but...erh...haiz~~
i had no market at all meh??
why all my frens always wan intro ppl to me 1??
look so pity leh...hahaha~~~
long time didnt go clubbing already~~
when is the last time i go huh??????
erm...i think is.......chinese new year lo~~
go with ipoh gengster~~wakaakkakakaka^^
wau...more den half year already~~
must wear sexy sexy this time~~kekeke^^
so exited but.................
exam is coming up before the trip la~~
erh...better focus on exam 1st la..hehe^^
GAMBATEH!!!

留言

sunbliss寫道…
wow~ bikini...clubbing...
hehe i want to know how clubbing also~~

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光