my pitstop job_5

these few days many people wan my phone number...
still remember last thursday got 2guys wan take from panda..
but panda didnt had my number,i know...
so i just ignore them...
but today they came again, and asking for that again...
i though panda must taking tips or allowance from them...
coz he keep helping them onli...
promote them even he dono them well..(i think la..)
finally i lose~~haiz..
just gave my number lo...since i feel they r not bad guys...
the guy who wan be fren v me look not like shy boy loh..
but dono why when they calling for me then i walk to their table,he don dare to talk v me...
aft that he sms me say he shy wor~~~=="haha~~
today got another table of customers oso asking me go out with them next time...
=="....=="....=="....
dono what to say adi~~
i think i should learn "tai ji"~~~
then onli can “耍太极”
agree??^^

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

韩国-首尔之旅2015

Perlis+Hatyai之旅

一个人的时光